English Grammar – Voice Change Question & Answers – SEBA HSLC
MOST IMPORTANT VOICE CHANGE QUESTIONS FOR S.E.B.A. HSLC 2019:-
Q. Change the voice of the following:-
1) The think that the children are in bed.
2) Who asked her to come?
3)People know that he is a good swimmer.
4) We would pick you up.
5) Will you translate this book?
6) They say that Francis is in hospital.
7) What animals do you keep?
8) Revise your book.
9) He will decorate his living room.
10)She would order a pizza.
11) Where do you repair your car?
12) Have you changed the flat tyre of your bike?
13) Would they decorate the room?
14) Get out.
15) Sharpen the knife.
16) Do not beat the dog.
17) Do not touch it.
18) Turn off the television.
19) Kill me.
20) Let us go for a walk.
21) May God bless you.
22) She is to do the job.
23) I should like someone to take me out to dinner.
24) That cloth will wear thin.
25) A pen is to write with.
26) They left without playing the match.
27) Quinine tastes bitter.
28) It is time to call the roll.
29) The thief was arrested.
30) One must do one’s duty.
31) Thank God.
32) Alas! I shall see him no more.
33) Grass grows over the fields.